Go Pro Tech Solutions is always looking for professionals with technician/installation experience in the following areas, cable/satellite, telephone, internet and the telecom industry.
Installation Technician Job Description
Go Pro Tech Solutions, LLC provides high-quality internet, TV, smart home applications, appliance delivery and direct burial services for our national clients. GPTS provides many internet and TV options for our customers which allow us to provide the customer with options that best meets their needs.
Description of role
We are looking for candidates to help fill our many opening across our complete line of products. We have openings in many geographical locations across the country. Experience in HughesNet, Viasat, DIRECTV, DISH, the cable industry, or direct burial experience makes an easy transition into many positions.
The specific task required is dependent on the product line.
- Satellite internet technicians will be installing and servicing residential and commercial Viasat internet systems.
- Satellite TV technicians will be installing and servicing DIRECTV and ORBY systems.
- Qualified candidates may install Viasat and ORBY systems in a single day’s route.
- Smart Home technicians will be installing TVs, sound bars, video doorbells and many other smart home devices.
- Transportation techs may also be required to install appliances such as dishwashers, microwaves, and refrigerators.
Skills and Requirements
- Must have a reliable work vehicle capable of carrying a Ladder.
- Tools and equipment required include an extension Ladder, cordless drill, wrenches, etc.
- Must have a good smartphone with internet capability.
- Must be able to provide secure storage of the installation materials.
- Must be able to pass a thorough background check and drug screen with a clean driving record.
- Needs to be a Self-Starter.
- Needs to be a quick thinker / problem solver.
- Needs to be a ‘people person’ with an outgoing personality because you will be interacting with customers in their homes.
- Need to have a mindset of whatever it takes to get the job completed up to specifications.
Schedules are five to six days a week. We have a minimum of three appointments throughout the day, 8-11, 11-2 and 2-5 plus additional appointments may be required.
GPTS provides an aggressive compensation plan and training is provided at no cost for the correct candidates. We are well known in the industry for always providing on time and correct weekly pay.
The compensation is dependent upon the product line. The hiring manager for the specific line will discuss compensation expectations. The typical technician makes $1000 to $1500 per week but many technicians make much more based on their work ethic. Technicians are provided the opportunity and material to make sales for extra income but is not required.
If you are interested in applying for any open positions, please call 855-280-2578 or fill out the form below. Complete all that apply.